sunset

sunset
wicken fen

Friday 19 October 2012

my camera gear

In today's post I am going to show what kit I have collected over the last year.

camera gear
Starting from the back right.
  • Camera bag. I have actually got 2 identical ones so i don't have to carry all my gear at the same time.
  • Sturdy tripod
middle row from the right
  • A selection of filters including a polarising filter, nd8 neutral filter and some macro filters
  • Canon zoom lens EF 75-300mm 4-5.6 III
  • Shutter release
  • Canon EFS 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 kit lens
  • Canon 550D body
  • Manual macro extension tubes
  • Yongnuo YN560 speedlite
Front row from the right
  • Selection of batteries (i have 3 in total)
  • Memory cards (i carry 2 at all times)
  • Iwinka wireless triggers and receivers for flash
My kit is by no means professional but it is within my budget and it gets the job done

No comments:

Post a Comment